CBD OIL TINCTURES: RISE™ and REVIVE™
A tincture is a blend of a pure CBD in a carrier oil.
Plants Not Pills™ uses superior quality, organic MCT coconut oil as a carrier in all tinctures.
Refers to a total amount of CBD contained within a particular volume and measured in mg (milligrams). Plants Not Pills™ 30 ml tinctures, for example, come in many different strengths: 500 mg CBD, 1200 mg CBD, 2400 mg, 4800 mg. The higher the number, the more powerful the formulation is.
HOW TO TAKE CBD OIL
The dose is measured in milliliters (ml):
½ dropper = 0.5 ml
full dropper = 1 ml
Start by taking a half dropper twice daily (morning and evening), always after eating. Shake the bottle well before each use. Squeeze the dropper and keep the oil under the tongue for 60-90 seconds before swallowing for maximum absorption. It is important to be consistent. After 5 days, increase or lower the amount of CBD you are taking according to the chart below.
|PRODUCT||CBD STRENGTH||BOTTLE SIZE||MG CBD IN A DROPPER/ONE ML|
|REVIVE||500 mg||30 ml||16,7 mg CBD/ml|
|REVIVE||1200 mg||30 ml||40 mg CBD/ml|
|REVIVE||2400 mg||30 ml||80 mg CBD/ml|
|REVIVE||4800 mg||30 ml||160 mg CBD/ml|
Many people prefer to take capsules because of its portability and convenience. The amount of CBD in each capsule is always indicated on the product label.
Our RELIEF™ muscle gel can be used at any time, and in quantity you feel is necessary.
- Start with a low-potency.
- Start with a lower dose eg. half-dropper.
- Take CBD with food or a snack, not on an empty stomach.
- Place CBD under the tongue for faster absorption.
- Observe your body’s reaction: allow up to 3-4 weeks for CBD to work.
- Adjust the dose as needed.
- Be consistent in taking your CBD, just like with any nutritional supplement it takes time to take effect.